Just before CZW celebrates its 15th anniversary on February 8th, the ladies of WSU present Mutiny LIVE on CZWiPPV.com. Late last week, WSU Officials sent out some major updates on its first event of 2014. Before we update everyone, we'd like to remind you that tickets for both CZW 15 and WSU Mutiny are on sale NOW at the CZW Ticket Outlet For those who cannot join the Combat Zone LIVE on February 8th at the Flyers Skate Zone in Voorhees, NJ, you can order the event at CZWiPPV.com.
As of present time, WSU Officials have revealed the following matches for their February 8th event:
- International Dream Match: Jessicka Havok vs. Alpha Female
- Queen & King of the Ring Qualifying Match: Shanna & Chris Dickinson vs. Candice LeRae & Joey Ryan
- WSU Tag Team Championship Match: Midwest Militia (Allysin Kay & Sassy Stephanie) (C) vs. C.U.N.T.S. (Kimber Lee & Annie Social)
- WSU Spirit Championship Title vs. Mask Match: Marti Belle (C) vs. Ezavel Suena
- #1 Contender Match: LuFisto vs. Athena
- PLUS... Jenny Rose, Barbi Hayden, Christina Von Eerie, Satana Garrett, Hania, Veda Scott, and more!
WSU Officials noted a change from the original line-up previously announced. After careful consideration, WSU management has agreed on the following revisions for WSU Mutiny on February 8th.
will no longer challenge Jessicka Havok
for the WSU World Championship at Mutiny. Instead, the originally scheduled World Championship Match has been moved to Secret Show #3
the evening prior on February 7th. For exclusive details on the 3rd Secret Show for WSU, please email email@example.com
Regardless of whether or not Jessicka Havok is WSU World Champion following the Secret Show on February 7th, she will compete against the Alpha Female
for the very first time at Mutiny on Saturday February 8th at 4 PM LIVE
Because of Shanna's cooperation, she was awarded the opportunity to hand pick her match on February 8th. She chose to team with "The Dirty Daddy" Chris Dickinson to face off against Candice LeRae and Joey Ryan in an intergender tag team match that will have major implications for May's Queen & King of the Ring Tournament.